Rear Foot Brake Kit
- Comes with everything to install.
- Uses an existing hole for the top mount on the caliper.
- Just need to drill the lower mount hole.
- The mount is very sturdy and will not bend or flex.
- The brake line is plenty long to accommodate longer frames and taller bars.
- You will need to drill 2 holes to mount the master cylinder to the frame.
- And, drill the hole to mount the foot brake arm.
- Brake arm made to clear most foot pegs.
- Comes with an extra exhaust spacer to space out the silencer from the rotor if needed.